SIngle use medical devices designed to connect multiple infusion sets to other components such as i.v. cannula. One or more infusion solutions or drug solutions can be administered simultaneously via the inlets of the connecting tubes that form the Luer Lock connection connectors. The connecting Tubings are designed for pressure and gravity systems up to a pressure of 2 bar and are compatible with Luer Lock cones that meet the requirements of the ČSN EN ISO 80369-7 standard.
- the set meets the requirements of the ČSN EN ISO 8536-9 standard
- can be used for applications up to 2 bar pressure
- transparent PVC tube 3.0/4.1 mm, length 60 mm and 200 mm
- threaded connection ends 4x Female Luer Lock, 1x Male Luer Lock
- the connection ends are protected by covers to maintain sterility
- the threaded design of the connecting cones ensures a firm and tight connection when the patient moves
- flow regulator with settings from zero to maximum